Vimectro Sales Conditions
Terms and conditions apply to all sales agreements between Vimectro and the customer. Deviations from these general sales conditions can only be made by a written document signed by Vimectro the customer. These general terms and conditions of sale completely exclude all general terms and conditions stated in documents from the customer, even if these documents are of a later date. Vimectro reserves the right to change and / or supplement the general terms and conditions at any time for future orders without informing the customer personally and without the latter being able to claim any compensation.
- Booking and payment in the store
- Deliver or pick up an order
- Terms of Delivery
- Pickup in store
- Vimectro Service
- Transfer of ownership and risks
- Right of withdrawal
- Right to dissolve
- Internet Risks
- Requesting a refund of paid VAT
- General Provisions - competent courts
- Intellectual Property
- Any complaints or disputes
- BeCommerce Quality Label Code
- Exhibit models
- 1. Reservation and payment in the store
- The customer has the possibility to reserve a product. The customer will be notified when the product can be picked up at the selected Vimectro store. The customer only decides whether the products are purchased or not, after inspection of the product and contact with a seller on site. In case of purchase, the customer pays at the cash desk of the Vimectro store. Only at that moment a sale-purchase agreement is concluded. For that reason, there is no distant sale and there is therefore no right of withdrawal (see point 10). The customer can only pay the full purchase price at the moment of collection at the Vimectro store, any full or partial payment in advance or advance (also online) is excluded
Vimectro reserves the right to refuse orders or reservations if:
- there is a serious suspicion of bad faith or intention of fraud;
- there is repeated abuse of the right of withdrawal;
- there are suspicions of repeated (legal) abuse or fraud by a customer;
- incorrect, suspicious or incorrect customer information is provided;
- it is determined that a person repeatedly gives fictitious personal details
- an abnormal quantity of an ordered quantity - possibly in different purchase orders - is determined that goes beyond a mere personal use;
- it can be assumed that orders were made for resale;
- there is force majeure.
The reserved products remain available to the customer for 2 days from the day of the reservation in the Vimectro store. If the customer does not collect or pay the reserved products, the reservation will automatically be canceled after these 2 days.
- 2. Delivery or collection of an order
The delivery to the customer - after receipt of the payment - is made at an address chosen by the customer in Belgium. The customer has 14 calendar days right of withdrawal (see point 10).
In case the delivery of the ordered goods is postponed, Vimectro reserves the right to change the sales price. This sales price will be changed in case the purchase price, taxes, taxes or levies that Vimectro has to pay were changed between the date of acceptance of the order and the date of the planned delivery.
Caution! This is an order with payment obligation.
When the customer orders an article from the webshop on vimectro.com and chooses to pick it up from a Vimectro store in Belgium, it is ready a few days later, depending on the stock, in a Vimectro store in Belgium of your choice. The customer has 14 calendar days right of withdrawal (see point 10). Vimectro is entitled, in case the goods have not been picked up by the customer after two electronic messages or e-mails, at the latest within the period of 1 month, to cancel the order or to regard the agreement as dissolved.
Caution! This is an order with payment obligation.
- 3. Price
- Unless otherwise stated in the agreement, the prices B.T.W.-, Recupel and other taxes are included. Additional mandatory delivery, order, or other administrative costs are not included and are listed separately.
All prices are in Euro / â‚¬.
All prices are based on Cash & Carry. Additional services (delivery, installation, financing, ...) are not included and products can only be delivered on payment of additional costs.
Items purchased on the Vimectro web shop are paid by the customer before delivery. No delivery or order will take place as long as the full purchase amount is not paid. The price, including any delivery costs, must therefore be paid in full before delivery. A "distance selling" contract only comes into effect when an order has been handed over to the consumer or has been sent by e-mail to the e-mail address specified by the customer.
Promotions and special offers are only valid as long as stocks last. Vimectro can not be held liable for the consequences of misprints or printing errors in the prizes or articles, deviations in images or interim changes in designs.
Vimectro reserves the right to adjust orders at the appropriate applicable price or to cancel unilaterally if it appears that the price indications and / or the product descriptions of (a) product (s) and any combined options on the website pursuant to a technical or human shortcoming would be erroneously indicated.
The payment of the online orders can be done through various online payment methods. Vimectro accepts cash payment upon collection at the store, not at the time of delivery.
The electronic and paper gift vouchers can be used, in accordance with their validity from the date of issue. If the amount of the order exceeds the amount of the gift card or gift voucher, the customer must pay the difference. If the amount of the order is lower than the amount of your gift card or gift voucher, the customer will keep this balance in the form of a credit.
- 4. Delivery conditions
- The method of delivery is indicated in a confirmation by e-mail to the customer. Depending on the available stock, the ordered products are delivered.
The deliveries are made by various external partners, depending on the dimensions of the ordered product (s) and on the services chosen by the customer.
The customer has the possibility, depending on the size and the weight of the product, to have his / her product (s) delivered by Bpost NV under public law, Muntcentrum 1, 1000 Brussels, RPR Brussels 0219.596.464, via "bpack @ bpost "â„¢ and" bpack 24/7 "â„¢.
In the case of "bpack @ bpost" â„¢, the product remains available for 14 days in the "bpost pick-up point". The product remains available in the machine in case of "bpack 24/7" (5) days. No partial delivery is possible, all ordered products in one order are all delivered together. The general terms and conditions of Bpost NV of public law apply to these delivery methods.
Orders are delivered to the address specified by the customer at the time of his order. The driver or transporter can request proof of identity upon delivery. The customer signs for receipt of the delivery, by signing a delivery note.
Any visible defect to the product must be stated on the copy of the delivery note that you must send to Vimectro (email@example.com) within 2 days of delivery.
If the customer is not present at the time of delivery of products with a small or medium size, the carrier will leave a message in the letter box, on which the local post office is mentioned, so that the customer, after showing the proof of identity, the product can pick up within 14 calendar days at the local post office. For products with large dimensions and for products for which installation is required, our specialized delivery partner will contact the customer in order to arrange a new delivery date. In case of re-sale due to the absence of the customer, Vimectro reserves the right to charge the costs caused by this. If a goods lift is required, a supplement of 100 â‚¬ will be invoiced on delivery.
- 5. Pick up in store
- Products for collection are delivered at the Vimectro store chosen by the customer as a collection point. The customer accepts that he must present his identity card or passport at pickup. Vimectro reserves the right to only give the goods on presentation of a valid identity card or passport, accompanied if necessary by a signed and original power of attorney from the person in whose name the order was made.
In principle is it the identity card of the natural person who has placed the order to be presented or of the legal representative in case of an order made by a legal entity.
The products remain there 14 calendar days available, after which the order is canceled In order to prevent payment fraud and to discover this in the event of a judicial investigation, Vimectro is entitled to take a copy of the identity card or identity card.
- 6. Vimectro Service
- For orders with service performance:
6.1. From the moment of arrival at the courier, the customer - or the person acting on behalf of and for the account of the latter - receives the courier at the place of delivery and presents the order form to the latter with a view to proving his identity. .
6.2. The customer undertakes to make the unloading area easily accessible for the manual delivery of the packed appliance. The courier will not unpack the device, not even to make it easier to carry it to the unloading location. If the transport of the device at the insistence of the customer and in view of the good will of the courier, unpacked would happen, the customer will not set up a story. against the courier due to damage caused to the delivered material and / or to the place of delivery. In that exceptional case, which can not be imposed on the courier, the customer signs the delivery document in advance, for exemption from responsibility.
6.3. No work necessary for the passage of the equipment will be carried out by the courier (disassembling the doors, windows, railing, etc.).
6.4. The customer will ensure that no obstacle is any hindrance or danger to the goods movement to the place of delivery determined by the order. He will also ensure that the place of delivery, or any other order, provides all necessary safety and resistance measures.
6.5. The customer shall ensure that the courier's journey with cartons and / or protective plastic is protected to the delivery location determined by the order. The courier may not be asked to remove his work shoes in any circumstances.
6.6. The customer accepts that the courier delivers the device to the first appropriate place in the event that the manual movement to the place of delivery is deemed difficult, risky or dangerous (spiral staircase, narrow or narrow passage, etc.). Likewise, he grants the courier the right not to carry out any assignment that exposes him to a precarious or dangerous situation.
6.7. If the customer mentions the presence of a lift, he must ensure that it is in good working order, is easily accessible and has sufficient space and load capacity for the simultaneous transport of the product (s) and courier (s). In case the lift of the property would be out of service, he grants the courier the right not to bring the goods up the stairs and return when the lift is in service again. Article 6.15. applies in that case.
6.8. In the context of a delivery with a lift, the customer must take care of the preparation of the order in order to guarantee its smooth running: signaling, place reservation, informing the local authorities, ...
6.9.The customer must ensure that his electrical, water and / or gas installation is compliant and that it is suitable for the specific characteristics of his product stated by the manufacturer (telecom connection, voltage, number of phases, amperage, flow rate, type of gas , ....). The courier will not change the recipient's installation in any way.
6.10.The customer must in particular ensure that a compliant source of energy (plug or gas or water shut-off valve, threaded tap) is located in the immediate vicinity of the place of commissioning or of the installation / integration of his product.
6.11. He will do the same for the power supply and the water and air extraction (if applicable), as well as for the supply of each signal used for his product (TV signal, internet, Wi-Fi network, cable network, ...)
6.12. The customer must also ensure that he has all the necessary accessories for the proper functioning of his product (connections, adapters, seals, cables, connections, remote control, decoders, routers, ...) and their compatibility or for the proper execution of the product. assignment (hinges for placing doors, frames for attaching decorative panels, etc.). He must also have the necessary information for the configuration and management of his devices (logins, passwords, WEP and WPA keys, IP addresses, drivers, software, ...).
6.13. All damage caused by the manipulation of the device at the place of installation falls exclusively under the responsibility of the final recipient, irrespective of whether it concerns the appliance or the place of delivery (wall, floor, furniture, door, ...) which is the result of a bad review or a wrong choice.
6.14. If the delivery conditions do not correspond to the service described, a specification can be drawn up.
6.15. In case of absence of the customer on the date of the agreed appointment, the customer is then requested to contact the call center to make a new appointment. In the event of a re-sale due to this absence, Vimectro reserves the right to charge the costs caused by this.
6.16. The customer who places the order accepts that the electronic signature on PDA upon delivery binds him legally and that it is equivalent to a signature on paper.
6.17. The customer accepts that the signature, the deeds, the information and the instructions given by the person present in the house at the time of delivery bind him definitively, in his name and on his behalf. >
6.18. The RECUPEL return may only take place subject to strict observance of the following guidelines: The collection takes place at the same location as the delivery and must always be a coefficient of 1 to 1 (1 taken back unit for 1 supplied unit). The returned device must be completely cleaned. , emptied, thawed (refrigerators, freezers) and broken out, the emptying cycle must be completed (washing machine and dishwasher) and the appliance must be completely disconnected from all sources, both supply and drainage (water, electricity, gas, air, ...). The courier only guarantees the taking back of the RECUPEL which has a direct connection with the sale of which it provides the delivery. Whether or not the above conditions are met is left to the mere evaluation of the delivery services on site.
6.19 We offer 3 types of installation services, with different cost:
Basic: free (25 â‚¬ if the cost of the household appliance is lower than 399 â‚¬, 25 â‚¬ if the cost price of the television is lower than 999 â‚¬).
Comfort: 29 â‚¬.
Premium: 39 â‚¬.
The installation service always relates to the specific product, so the cost price of the installation service applies to a single device.
6.20 In case of delivery and / or installation of a product that is larger than the standard size within the same category of products, additional costs will be charged to the customer.
- 7. Transfer of ownership and risks
- The ownership of the delivered goods passes from Vimectro to the customer after receipt or delivery of the goods to the customer and after full payment of the price. Contrary to Article 1583 B.W., the sold, delivered or installed goods remain the exclusive property of Vimectro until full payment of the invoice. As long as the sales price has not been paid, the customer is not permitted to pledge the goods or to offer them in any way whatsoever or to use them as security. The customer is expressly prohibited from making any changes to these goods, to make these goods real by incorporation or destination, to sell them or to dispose of them in any way.
As long as Vimectro, according to the provisions of this clause, has the ownership right over the delivered goods, the customer remains liable for keeping these goods in good condition. During this period, only the customer will be liable for any loss of or damage to the goods. The customer undertakes to insure the goods for all risks. The customer also undertakes to arrange the storage of the goods in such a way that any confusion with other goods is excluded at all times and can always be recognized as being owned by Vimectro. Any payment by the customer will first be deducted from the outstanding amounts due for goods that were modified or sold by the customer in violation of this article.
- 8. Right of withdrawal
- The customer has the right to inform Vimectro to cancel the purchase, without penalty and without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery of the article.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to legal persons or to products purchased by a natural person for professional use
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of an unequivocal statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You can use the model withdrawal form for this. The burden of proof with regard to the exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the customer.
The customer is liable for the depreciation of the products resulting from their use, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product.
The right of withdrawal only applies to products with the accessories, instructions for use, invoice and proof of purchase.
Products that would not be in this condition on receipt by Vimectro will remain available to the customer. The period of availability is 1 month, after which Vimectro becomes the owner of the product.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the customer will return the products to Vimectro by all means and at their own risk and costs. Shipments "postage paid by the recipient" and "cash on delivery" are refused.
For products with large dimensions, Vimectro can pick up the products at the express request of the customer. To this end, the amount of 50 EUR transport costs is invoiced to the customer. The customer can also hand in the product at the reception of a Vimectro store without any costs.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to following articles:
- Installed, damaged or incomplete items
- Audio and video recordings and computer software (CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, VHS, Software, hardware, CD-ROMs, video games ...), including rechargeable telephone cards whose seal is broken;
- Items that have a clear personal character
- Delivery of products that spoil quickly or with a limited shelf life;
- Items that are sealed and not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Items that can no longer be returned due to their nature
The customer, or the non-carrier party designated by the customer, must, within 14 calendar days from the day following the day of delivery or the physical possession of the product, via either a registered letter, by telephone (+32 4833 722 44) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to exercise his right of withdrawal and on condition that the customer returns the products, within 14 calendar days from the day of exercise of the right of withdrawal or the communication made. The customer can also hand in the product at the reception of a Vimectro store, without any costs. In case of different deliveries with one order, the 14 day withdrawal period starts from the physical taking of the last good. In the case of different deliveries for one order of one product, the 14 day withdrawal period starts from the physical taking of the last part of that one product.
Vimectro reserves the right to wait for a refund until the product or products have been received, or the customer has shown that all products have been returned. In that case, Vimectro only accepts proof of registered mail via bpost and a photograph of the product and photo of the postal package. The customer will spontaneously provide the package number on request so that this can be checked via bpost.
Subsequently, within a period of 14 calendar days after receipt of the products or proof of return, as described above, the full paid purchase price refunded, using the same method of payment as when ordering. There is no cash payment. Vimectro reserves the right at all times to deduct the amount of the depreciation of the product, for which the customer is liable, from the purchase price to be refunded.
Additional delivery costs, if the customer has expressly agreed to a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery offered by Vimectro, will not be refunded.
- 9. Right to dissolution
- In case of insolvency of the customer or in case of outstanding debts, even in the framework of previous agreements between the customer and Vimectro, Vimectro is entitled to suspend the execution of its obligations until full payment by the customer of all outstanding debts to Vimectro. In the event that no payment has been made by the customer within 7 calendar days after the due date of any invoice, Vimectro will be entitled, by operation of law and without prior notice, to regard the agreement as dissolved, while retaining its right to claim interest and / or compensation dd>
- 10. Receivables
- Upon purchase by the customer of demonstration products / showroom models, the customer will be presented with a document for signature, in which he declares to have knowledge of the visible damage or visible defects of such products to be indicated on that document. Such document shall also be signed by a representative of Vimectro, and shall on account of the customer imply a waiver of his right to still address Vimectro or its carrier on the basis of the visible damage or defects thus established. The above stipulation does not affect the legal warranty rights of the customer, as described in article 11.
- 11. Guarantees
- 11.1. Vimectro offers a 24-month guarantee for defects in the agreement, whereby this guarantee period starts on the article 1 & .2. date mentioned. This warranty includes the repair or replacement of the defective item, free of charge for the customer. If, however, it turns out that the repair or replacement is not possible, would be disproportionate to Vimectro or cause serious inconvenience to the customer, then Vimectro undertakes to offer the customer, at the request of the customer, an appropriate price reduction. stand or, as the case may be, terminate the contract and repay the entire price, provided the return of the goods by the customer.
All claims for defects of conformity must be formulated in writing within the 2 calendar months following the day of the determination of the defect in question, on pain of forfeiture of the right to make such a claim.
11.2 Only the invoice, the receipt or the purchase receipt are valid as proof of warranty for the customer with regard to Vimectro. Failing this, all other valid means of proof, such as proof of payment. If the customer has passed on his / her personal details to Vimectro by reading the electronic identity card, his / her personal data has been manually entered via the appropriate devices, each time in the context of a purchase of a product, it is sufficient to read the electronic identity card, or showing the electronic identity card as a guarantee certificate. These documents must be kept by the customer and presented in their original version. The warranty period starts on the date stated on these documents. If the delivery has been made to the customer before the invoice date, then the date of delivery as stated on the delivery document applies.
11.3 This warranty does not apply to parts or accessories if the defect is the result of misuse, external causes, normal maintenance or normal wear and tear.
11.4 This guarantee will not apply in the following cases (the following list is not restrictive): in case a third party, who was not legally authorized by Vimectro, intervened or handled the goods, in case of damage caused by fire, water (flooding ) or lightning, accident, natural disaster, in the event of damage caused by incorrect use, poor maintenance, abnormal use or any other use that is not in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer or the seller; in case of damage resulting from or through a commercial, professional or collective use of the product.
11.5. The defective goods must be completely empty at the return. At the explicit request of the customer and insofar as possible, the objects blocked in the defective goods will be returned to the customer, insofar as they are stated on the repair ticket at the time of the return or delivery of the repaired or replaced goods. Vimectro is in no way liable for the condition in which the blocked objects will be returned to the customer.
In the event of damage, theft or loss of the goods returned for repair, the liability of Vimectro in respect of the customer is in any case limited to the selling price of the goods.
If specific spare parts or accessories necessary for the repair of the goods are no longer available from the manufacturer, Vimectro is not liable for the (partial or complete) loss of the use possibilities of the goods, without prejudice to the other provisions of art.13, more specifically art. 11.1.
When repairing electronic devices, it is possible that the data stored therein or as a result is damaged or lost. Only the customer is responsible and liable for the storage of the aforementioned data or for reinstallation, with the exclusion of all liability of Vimectro in this respect. Vimectro has no liability whatsoever for the loss or reproduction of the data stored in or by such electronic devices. See our general repair conditions in the shop.
The guarantee period for expo / second-hand models as well as for professional customers is 12 months.
- 12. Risks Internet
- The customer is aware of the limitations and risks of using the internet or any other medium with which the website is made available now and in the future. The customer is also aware of the risks of storing and transferring information electronically or electronically. The customer accepts that Vimectro is not liable for any damage, through the use of the website of Vimectro or the internet, as a result of the aforementioned risks. The customer accepts that electronic communication and backups can serve as proof.
- 13. Requests for the recovery of VAT paid
- All requests for recovery or recovery of VAT paid on purchased goods, by non-EU residents or diplomats, as well as review of the legal conditions for reimbursement, should only be directed to external specialized partners appointed by Vimectro. The customer agrees to comply with the applicable general terms and conditions of these partners. More information about these partners on simple request.
- 14. General provisions - competent courts
- 14.1. If one of the articles of these general terms and conditions were invalid or void or would be declared void by a competent court, this will not affect the validity of the other articles of these general terms and conditions, which then remain fully applicable. If one of the articles of these general terms and conditions were invalid or void or were declared void by a competent court, the parties shall replace this article by a valid article that corresponds as closely as possible to the initial intention of the parties.
14.2. All agreements concluded between Vimectro and its customers and these general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Belgian law. Any dispute regarding the existence, performance and / or interpretation of these general terms and conditions and all agreements between Vimectro and its customers fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Brussels Court.
- 15. Intellectual Property
- All texts, comments, magazines and illustrations and images displayed on the website are protected by copyright and neighboring rights, as well as by any intellectual property law and this for the entire world. Any partial or complete reproduction of the website or the Vimectro catalog is strictly forbidden.
- 16. Any complaints or disputes
- For any complaints and disputes, the customer can contact the Support Service of Vimectro:
Vimectro Consumer service
Phone: +32 488 71 31 10 (from Monday to Friday) from 9 am to 3 pm and closed on Saturday.
The customer can also contact the ODR platform of the European Commission: webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr dd>
- 17. BeCommerce Quality Label Code of Conduct
- Vimectro has endorsed the code of conduct of the BeCommerce quality label. You can find a copy of this code of conduct on becommerce.be or you can request it via email@example.com dd>
- 18. Exhibition models
- You can find our exhibition models by filling in "Exposition" in the search bar.
The packaging of the exhibition models was opened and the products were possibly taken. Our exhibition models are in no way damaged. A standard warranty period of 12 months applies to these products.